Who We Are: MEALS ON WHEELS OF THE PALM BEACHES, INC.
Meals on Wheels of the Palm Beaches, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to nourishing and enriching the lives of homebound seniors in Palm Beach County. Everyday, our caring volunteers prepare and deliver hot, nutritious meals to each senior in need. We are more than a meal-providing wellness checks, visits from a friendly face, and a real connection to the outside world.
Join the Pie Campaign
Everyone needs two things during Thanksgiving: a delicious pie and to give thanks by paying it forward. This is your opportunity to join us and support our mission. There is no better time to give back.
How to Participate:
- Form a Selling Team
- Be a Corporate Buyer
- Be a Sponsor
- Be a Pie Master
- Be a Volunteer
Show your gratitude by purchasing pies to give your staff and clients. Your employees will feel appreciated and your support for a local nonprofit will have everyone feeling good!
Pie It Forward Facts
- Pies orders are taken between November 1 - November 18, 2020 online at mowpbpie.org
- Each individual pie purchase underwrites a week of meals for a local, homebound senior.
- The Palm Beaches’ most notable chefs from area Restaurants, Bakeries, Private Clubs, and Hotels bake and donate the pies we sell.
- Pie Flavors are Apple, Pecan, Pumpkin, and Key Lime Pie.
- Meals on Wheels of the Palm Beaches receives no government funding and relies solely on the generosity of the community to fulfill its mission to end senior hunger.