Pie Master Guidelines
We value each of our Pie Masters and are grateful for the generous donation of your time, talent, and resources to make this campaign possible. Each pie sold will underwrite a week of hot meals for a local, homebound senior in Palm Beach County.
This is a representation of your culinary skills, so we appreciate that you adhere to these guidelines.
- Advise us of any specific procedures or protocols which are required for box drop off and/or pie pick-ups by Nov. 4
- Pie Masters must be a restaurant, hotel, country club or caterer located in PB County.
- Pie Masters will be randomly assigned one of four pie flavors: apple, pecan, pumpkin and key lime.
- Pies must be 9” pies to fit inside of a supplied pie box with dimensions: 10x10x2.5.
- Whipped topping on key lime pies only.
- Pies must be baked and cooled prior to boxing.
- Boxed pies will then be placed in larger master boxes. 8 pies per master box.
- Pies are to be ready and available on assigned pick up day and time.
- No plastic wrapping on pies.
- All pie pick-ups will be Monday, Nov. 21 between 9am-1pm: If your organization is closed Mondays, please designate a representative to be on-site on this date.
Commitment deadline for all Pie Masters to be included in 2022 campaign. To be included in all of our benefits and gain maximum exposure for your business, we request all Pie Master Commitment Forms to be completed and returned by this date.
Monday, November 7
Get Bakin’ - Throughout this week, chefs will be assigned their pie flavor -- Pecan, Apple or Key Lime.
November 1 - November 17
Order Takin’ - Meals on Wheels of the Palm Beaches’ Volunteer Pie Selling Teams will take orders for pie.
Thursday/Friday November 17 & 18
Special Delivery! - Pie Box drop off. Your personalized pie boxes will tell the purchaser that you baked this delicious creation because your establishment believes in “Pie-ing It Forward”!
Monday, November 21
MOWPB, Bush Brothers or Jack Scalisi Produce will pick up your pies and take them to Pie Central - our centrally located distribution site. A general time window will be provided.
Tuesday, November 22
Pie purchasers will pick up their freshly baked pies at their assigned distribution site.